The ultimate goal of local search marketing is to bring potential buyers to your actual store. There is nothing better than being able to talk to a customer face to face. Unfortunately, this is not always a possibility. Do you know what the next best thing is? It’s video. With video, your customers can hear your voice and appreciate your enthusiasm. In addition, they can feel your sincerity and see your facial expression. No audio alone or any form of writing can replace that.
Local search marketing video can rapidly increase your advertising by way of reaching out and connecting to your targeted customers faster. View your video as another way to make customers see the wonderful products or services you’re promoting. Create visually captivating presentations complete with special effects and graphics. Make it worth your viewer’s while youtube video mp4 downloader.
Here are some important tips when making and advertising your video:
1. When you make your video, put yourself in the viewer’s shoes. Go down to their level, take time to explain to them what your product or service is all about. The more personal your approach is, the better. You can use your own experience and story to convey your message.
2. Make sure your video is easy to share. Use a video format widely used by Internet users like mp4. Don’t use annoying video formats that require additional installment of software. Make your video downloadable too. You’ll never know when users might find it useful. Using a format that’s easy to share will dramatically increase your reach.
3. Where should you upload your video? If you have a limited budget and don’t want to hire the services of a local search marketing company, you can use any of the free upload video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Just don’t forget to add a modifying or qualifying term. For example, your title can be “Michigan Local Search Marketing Services”. The qualifying term is Michigan which also makes the search a local one. Local search marketing services is your keyword phrase.
4. Certain video sites allow you to tag or place labels on your videos. This enhances how viewers find you. Choose your tags or labels carefully, similar as to how you select your keywords.
5. Don’t forget to place the URL address of your website in the description of your video whenever possible. This enables the viewer to click on the address and proceed to your website. You can also flash the address inside the video if you know how. Otherwise, be creative.
6. Disseminate the video through the use of Social Media Sites.
7. Don’t forget to upload a separate video in your blog or website. This will engage the customer to visit your physical address.
Don’t be disheartened if you don’t have high tech equipment to make a video. You really don’t need one. The more important thing to remember is that people want to see your face. They want to associate it with your business. And remember, the more personal your video is, the better.